I could probably write an entire series just devoted to how much I hate Netflix. Still no Hangover and on top of that, 11 dvd's on the que. They sent us the LAST ONE, and only one. Lame. Here's the reviews on the last few movies:
The Final Destination (2009) So this movie was in 3D and since Netflix can't get their .... together, the dvd sent to us obviously wasn't in 3D. You could tell during certain scenes which parts would have looked amazing on 3D but since it wasn't, it just looked plain stupid. Umm??? Let's take an extra long look at screws coming unloose. Yeah, doesn't work without the special effects. The movie itself was just like the every other Final Destination. One person gets the magic touch, aka "the wind", has the premonition that everyone's gonna die, and then GUESS WHAT? They do die! The end. There, I saved you an hour of your precious time. You're welcome.
500 Days of Summer I have no idea how this movie ends because 1. It sucked 2. I think someone lied to the director when they said that Zooey Deschanel was this uber cute and adored ideal woman 3. they started the movie claiming it wasn't a love story, LIES.. 4. I think everyone's tired of seeing 2, sing in EVERY MOVIE SHE'S IN. Final review: boring love story.
Public Enemies Could have been better, the story dragged on at a lot of points. There was a 10 minute gun scene that made you think.. damn, really? guns had that much amo back in the days? and.. wow.. you could get shot with a machine gun, still get up and still KEEP shooting. It was a love/gangster story and the love part was thrown in there randomly. I could have passed on this but we didn't have anything else to watch.
500 Days of Summer I have no idea how this movie ends because 1. It sucked 2. I think someone lied to the director when they said that Zooey Deschanel was this uber cute and adored ideal woman 3. they started the movie claiming it wasn't a love story, LIES.. 4. I think everyone's tired of seeing 2, sing in EVERY MOVIE SHE'S IN. Final review: boring love story.
Public Enemies Could have been better, the story dragged on at a lot of points. There was a 10 minute gun scene that made you think.. damn, really? guns had that much amo back in the days? and.. wow.. you could get shot with a machine gun, still get up and still KEEP shooting. It was a love/gangster story and the love part was thrown in there randomly. I could have passed on this but we didn't have anything else to watch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment