Make up by Carmindy


I'm trying to get myself away from MAC cosmetics just because I realized how thick and fake it looks on most women. When I get older, I want my skin to look fabulous and wrinkle free just like my moms. And you can't get that by wearing foundation, concealer, powder, translucent powder, shadows, blushes.. and the list goes on! So I decided to try Carmindy's new cosmetic line by Sally Hansen because it's suppose to be natural beauty inspired. And, it was! It lasted through the day and even through th evening. The shadow's weren't as pigmented as the Mac products but that's exactly what I was going for anyways. Plus her products are practically fool proof! The quad shadows tell you exactly where each color goes on your eyelids! Highly recommended.

You can find her line here: Sally Hansen


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top