Zoe & Zac

zoe&zac is the new “eco-friendly” line from Payless Shoes. Definitely jumping off of the success of Simple Shoes. These are very low priced and have organic cotton uppers and recycled rubber outsoles. They seem to be having a deal at the moment if you buy one pair, you get the second half-off. In addition, for every pair of zoe&zac shoes you buy, Payless will contribute $1 to The Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion Trees Campaign.

*The shoes I'm wearing today (pictured below in the "perfect" blog) were from Payless. I saw them on the bottom shelf, just a little bit of cream kinda poking out of the box. I fell in love with the design and comfortability. Plus the price! I recently found out about the information above this morning. So.. I feel even better than I bought them! Plus, I've been on a mission to find a khaki/cream colored sandal that wasn't too high or too low. What a great week.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top