Windy day

Cam & I had lunch at CPK today. Way to expensive for what it was. I love spending time with him. Its reminds me of how life use to be. No worries no stress. Just lunch and a light bit of shopping. We stopped at the Gap to find some khaki's (for me) and whatever else for Cam. I swear, the 10P at Gap kids fits me perfectly but the 12R is either TOO big or TOO small. The sizing so off. Anyways. I was iming Cam about the customer service. And how JCrew's customer service was just so much better than Gap's. And he's right. You get what you pay for. I am so happy to be buying children's clothes again. I've literally bought 3 jeans the past few weeks all under $12.00. Amazing. All really nice dark denim too. I have my cute little fake top siders on today and I was hoping to have a matching Cam outfit but it didn't work out and I'm stuck waiting for my khaki's to be mailed to me. I'm so full and tired right now. I need to work on finding "objectives" for me to follow through on at work. Like goals that I need to accomplish my the end of the month. Which sucks because everyone has since January to figure, work on and change their plans. I have til the end of the month. Great. Wish me luck on that one. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top