I Hate Netflix

Netflix has been dropping the ball lately so I'm planning on canceling my account as of February 12th. We've been waiting for The Hangover since it first released to dvd which was September 2009. And YES, it's January 2010. They obviously SUCK big time.


We recently watched the following movies and here's my reviews:

1. The Tournament Total MAN movie. Blood, fighting, Kelly Hu, basic story line: Kill or be killed. Didn't really like the one random animal killing but I guess they had to give the guy a twisted background.

2. Halloween II ehhh, I was scared for nothing. Basic blood and guts. Another useless animal killing. Ok so Michael has a baby sister who's just as f'ed up as he is. Big woop. Ending leaves it open for a sequel. I should probably watch the first few movies just to see what the heck was going on!?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top