The twins celebrated their 30th birthday at Turtle Bay in Foster City. We pretty much took over that entire restaurant. There were pre-printed menu's on the table but I wasn't sure if that was a set menu or not. So, I ordered off the menu and few others did as well. The owner was nice enough to bring out and assortment of desserts including sorbets and cheesecake.
Appetizers:
Fritto Misto Calamari 10.50
lightly breaded calamari, artichoke hearts, honey mustard
** Ehh, I've experienced better. And believe me, I order calamari everywhere!
Starters:
Mixed Greens 8
mixed field greens, tomato, onion, crumbled feta cheese, red wine vinaigrette
**Not worth the $8.00, get the soup instead!
*Cam - Land & Sea 25
6 oz grilled hanger steak, jumbo prawn scampi, mashed potatoes, sautéed vegetables
**Small portions and kinda flavorless.
&
*me - Turtle Bay Burger 14
half-pound premium sirloin hamburger, applewood bacon, cheddar cheese, fries
**a little to rare but pretty good. I would order it again. The fries were awesome!
After dinner it was off to Vinyl Room in Burlingame. Nice little bottle service action. We were way over dressed for that place but who cares! It's a party after all. I hope the twinsies had an awesome time. Happy Birthday David & Bobby!
0 comments:
Post a Comment