Lobsters & Champagne




2 lobsters - $45.00, yes I spent that much. I had originally bought the lobsters for our Christmas dinner but we ended up going house to house and had lunch & dinner at my parents/cousins houses. I'm glad Cam got to be a part of the Reyes festivities and I thought it was funny that my dad kept asking him to eat even though he already had two full plates of food. Well, we ended up eating these lobsters after going to City Beach and Cam spent the night elevating his foot. I, on the other hand managed to cook two lobsters, bake cornbread, mash some potatoes and take care of Cam while my hands were in so much pain. Hey, I needed to eat those damn lobsters. Note to self: get a bigger pot. I had to cook the lobsters separately because they wouldn't fit. On top of that, freezing the lobsters 10mins prior to knock them out is a total lie! They were still alive and squirming as I put them in the boiling water. Which I kinda felt bad but not really. I was pretty hungry at that point. So that's the story of our lobster night.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top